Sunday, 6 September 2015

Jukebox #42 사랑하면 안될까 ♥︎

Hi friends! This week, instead of recommending songs that I am currently liking, I decided to use the old method of choosing songs to review! So how did I choose this week's song to recommend? I opened my iTunes library and pressed shuffle! This song started playing and it'll shall be the song for this week.

#42 사랑하면 안될까 by Changmin and Jinwoon from the Dream High OST.



This song is actually a pretty nice duet song and also it suited the vocals of Changmin and Jinwoon well too. I've always been impressed with 2AM's vocal capabilities.

Before listening to the track from the OST, we were introduced to this song from this scene in the drama where Kim Soo Hyun and IU goes through a sight singing test. I'm not sure if in real music schools they do such tests but it seems rather impressive to me. I'm not someone who can sight sing much less harmonise on the spot.



On a side note, it was sad to read that the future of 2AM is rather complicated. Only Jokwon is left in JYP whereas the rest have signed with various companies. I'm not sure if it'll they'll be able to continue their promotions from different companies so I think everyone's assuming that they have just disbanded just like that. Do groups officially announce their disbandment? 

Anyway, it's sad to see a group like 2AM go their separate ways because they were good together. They just seemed to match so well in terms of sound and concept. So it's just 2PM left now. They can never be One Day again... Now that does sound sad...



That's all I have for this week's song review! It may not be a popular song but I do hope you'll enjoy listening to it! Stay tuned for new song reviews every weekend!
Check out last week's song review here

No comments:

Post a Comment