This week, we have BTOB's 괜찮아요!
Even before the song was released, I felt like this was a song that I needed to check out. I was watching WGM when Sungjae let Joy listen to this track. For some reason, from the expression on Joy's face, I felt that this song would be pretty unique. And I do think this song is unique.
I'm not sure how to describe this song... It seems like a slow song and yet there's just enough groove and swag to it as well. I really like how the vocals of the group sounded for this song. This song really allowed them to showcase their vocal quality. Even the rappers had a sufficient amount of rapping time. I must say I was quite impressed with the rapping. It was a pretty long chunk! But of course they did it well.
I must say, the dance is quite genius. Who would have thought it would be possible to dance to a song like this? Those who dance might beg to differ but I'm not a dancer so I find it rather amazing. The song has a distinct beat and the dance moves kind of complements the song really well.
I'll leave you to form your own impression of BTOB's latest song 괜찮아요 and stay tuned for a new song review next weekend!
Do also check out last week's song review here!

No comments:
Post a Comment