Friday, 28 August 2015

Innisfree: Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam ♥︎

Hi friends! Haven't written a beauty related blog post in a long time. I actually have been trying a lot of new products from various brands, just that I haven't had the time to blog about them. So slowly and steadily, I will start taking out all these products and reviewing them!

In this post I will be talking and sharing my thoughts on this facial cleanser I'm currently using. It's none other than the Apple Juicy Deep Cleansing Foam from Innisfree!


Before purchasing this cleanser, I was previously using the Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam. I thought it was alright so I wanted to try a different cleanser to compare. The salesperson at the Innisfree shop recommended this one as it had similar properties at the previous one I was using.

[Deep cleansing foam that makes the skin smooth with a healty glow]
1. Rich and delicate bubbles deeply cleanse the dirts inside pores.
2. Plentiful organic acid and vitamins of apples remove the dead cells on surface of the skin and open the pores for effective deep cleansing.
3. Enjoy the sweet and sour scent of apples!

My Thoughts.

I thought this product smelled really nice! It had a strong apple scent. Who doesn't love apples right? Also, it stated that it was a deep cleansing foam. So this product passed the preliminary stage and I purchased it.

The Verdict.

I can't say I'm impressed with the cleanser. It's just really average. I don't feel that my face is extremely clean especially coming from a product that's supposed to be deep cleansing. Other than the lovely scent, I thought the texture was pretty good too. It was thick so I didn't have to squeeze a lot of product to wash my whole face. It does the job of cleansing but just normal cleansing.

After using this product for some time, I realised that my skin would appear oilier during the day. It also could be due to the constantly humid climate but it wasn't as oily as before so maybe this product isn't so suited for my skin. Then again, it could also be that this product removes too much of my natural oil that causes my face to produce more oil. I've noticed a change in how my makeup looks after applying foundation, my foundation doesn't stick as well as before.

Although this product came in the usual facial cleanser kind of packaging, I've got to say I was a little disappointed with it. As photographed, you're able to see that the cover doesn't close properly. I'm not usually particular about this but it does bother me if water gets in. I think it's rather unhygienic.



This review may seem rather short but I don't have anything more to elaborate on this product. Facial cleansers are rather simple. There aren't many things you can say about it or suggest other ways to use it. Haha. I think although this product smells really good, I wouldn't be repurchasing it. Instead I might try the Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam next time!

Do stay tuned for more beauty reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment