Sunday, 23 August 2015

Jukebox #40 사랑해 U ♥︎

It might be surprising to see what song I have this weekend! I shall skip the usual long intro and jump right into the post!

This week we have Seo In Guk's 사랑해 U!




Took me awhile to find this video in HD! Since this song was from 4 years ago (say what?!), it was probably released way before YouTube had HD video functions and we were all satisfied with 480p videos. I practically can't live without 1080p videos now since I have to watch everything full screen. Haha. Who doesn't do that now right?

I might have a longer post this time round as I have a lot to things to say about Seo In Guk ♥ ! He's my current latest love interest (LOL WHUT). I've never paid attention to him before for some strange reason I didn't like him and have always assumed that he had a huge surgical makeover to look the way he looks now. But after watching 너를 기억해 I Remember You, my impression of him changed totally (maybe he did get injections or what but I don't think he did anything drastic to his face).

As always, I tend to prefer people who are able to sing. And Seo In Guk sings very well! There's a very unique tone to his voice, it just sounds awesome when he drags his notes out. He sounds really good singing live which is really quite awesome. It never fails to impress me if a singer can sing well live and even while dancing. I mean sure they are singers that sing well live but it's hard to sing well live while dancing as well and Seo In Guk is able to do that. Two thumbs up!



This is one of the performances on Sketchbook and that cover of Michael Buble's Feeling Good... When the started the song, it was just so good. How does his voice sound so nice?! And it looks so effortless when he sings. I guess some people are born with it. I mean coming from a singing competition, he probably didn't undergo intensive training like other artistes. Unless he took vocal lessons on his own. Nonetheless, Seo In Guk's voice is just really something ♥



That's all I have for this week's song recommendation! It's quite rare that I write about an old song like this. Hope you enjoy listening to 사랑해 U and enjoy Seo In Guk's voice. Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment