Monday, 27 July 2015

June 2015 Makeup Faves: Lip Products Special ♥︎

Back with another makeup favourites post!

This month, instead of the usual makeup favourites post, this post is going to be on lip products! In the month of June I have purchased a lot of lip products enough to write an entire post on it! I've been using many of this products on a daily basis, with an exception of some lazy days.

There's a total of 5 lip products! 2 products from Etude House, 1 from Banila Co., 1 from Too Cool For School and 1 from 3CE.



Anyway, let's get right to it!

Etude House Dreaming Swan Dear My Blooming Lips Talk PK024 Hot Pink



This would be my favourite lip product out of the 5. Even though it's supposed to be like hot pink, it actually comes out rather sheer and just the perfect shade of pink for everyday wear. Once I forgot to bring out a blush and I used this on my cheeks as well. It wasn't too outstanding but visible just enough for it to be seen.

I've read certain reviews saying that this product is more matte than expected but surprisingly I did not find it too drying. I do apply a layer of Laneige's Lip Primer to be safe though, it helps protect your lips.

Banila Co. it Moist Seoul Tint in Lacquer 03 GarosuGil 



I think out of the lot, this would be the most expensive product. It cost about USD $14 from koreadepart.com. I was deciding which shade to get and both 02 Jihyo Pink and 03 GarosuGil caught my eye. I decided on 03 GarosuGil in the end as I thought it seemed more unique and a lot of reviews recommended it.

This product is pigmented and it's thick so I don't have to apply a lot. Despite it being thick, I like how it feels on my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips and it does last fairly long so I don't have to keep touching up unless I eat something.

I would recommend this to my friends although it's not so easy to get it since it isn't a brand found locally. You'd have to order it online or purchase it from Korea.

Too Cool For School Milk Tint #2 Milk Orange



I learned about this product from a youtube tutorial by a Korean youtuber called daddoa. I'll include the video at the end of this section!

It's a lip tint so I didn't expect it to be thick so I'm quite pleased with the texture of this product. It applies easily and the colour isn't bright orange but a peachy orange that blends in with my own lip colour to just give it a natural look. I think it's good for days where I feel really lazy to apply anything, I would just apply this product and head out.



Etude House Color in Liquid Lips PK001 Pink in Ribbon



So basically I bought this lipstick on impulse. I tend to do that... Walking into Etude House without intending to get anything but end up leaving with something. I thought I wouldn't be getting anything but once I started testing the product on my hand, I knew I would be getting it.

The texture of this product isn't like other products I've owned. It's really thick and the colour payoff is really worth the price. It costed me about $17! I don't usually apply a lot of it, I just dot it sparsely on my lips and use my fingers to blend it out. Sometimes it's thicker than I expected so I'll use a tissue to dab off the excess.

Recently, Etude House came out with new shades for this line. I think it was a collaboration with another company so it comes with a new packaging as well. It's called Bling Me Prism Color in Liquid Lips a collaboration with a Korean (jewellery??) brand High Cheeks. Quite tempted to get them if they come to local stores or I could just get them online.

3CE Dot Edition Original Lip Colour #802 Love Sick



This product is a part of the dot series by 3CE, it's a limited edition series so I don't think you'll be able to find this on their official website but you might find it on other websites. I think it costed about ₩17,000.

Hehehe feeling happy just looking at this lip product. My friend helped me purchase the black casing version of this product in Korea when she went there last year. After using it for a few months, I decided that I should get the white casing version as well. It feels like I'm not wearing anything on my lips and the colours are really pretty!

For 802 Love Sick, the colour is a little special. In some lightings it looks red, in some lightings it looks pinkish. I like that it's not too bright for a red lipstick so it's possible to wear daily.



That's all I have for my June favourites! I know it's a little late (almost the end of July) but hope that this have provided some useful information ^^ Stay tuned for July favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment