This week, we have 나쁜 여자 (Bad Girl) by Ladies' Code. I've been planning to recommend this song for some time now but I've pushed it back just because I'm not sure how to approach it.
This was Ladies' Code's debut song and I think it really left an impression. For some reason, I was rather impressed with their debut. They had pretty good vocals and for a debut song, they went with something rather sassy instead of the usual cutesy kind of Korean style.
Regarding the news about EunB and Rise...
It happened when Ladies' Code was getting themselves known. I followed the news everyday in hopes that Rise would survive, unfortunately... she didn't. I knew about Rise from WGM, she was on it for a short while with David Oh. I thought she was very cute and it was pretty unique since she grew up in Japan. Sadly, this had to happen. It's pretty common for drivers to drive recklessly in Korea. I think this was the most serious accident that caused two girl group members to pass away.
This reminds me of the accident the Super Junior members met with years ago. And in between there were many other road accidents reported on the news. Shouldn't managers learn from this? Also, companies shouldn't have too jammed packed schedules so nobody needs to rush from place to place. This would prevent reckless driving by a lot. Although it's the driver's fault for causing the accident, I feel like everything played a part. They were on the road late at night, rushing from one venue to another. Sometimes, they forget that they're humans too.
Alright, that's all for this week's song recommendation! Back next week with another song to recommend! I think I'll be recommending a song from the current summer promotions!


No comments:
Post a Comment