Sunday, 12 July 2015

Jukebox #35 Love Me Right ♥︎

Writing this post a little late as I couldn't decide which song to blog about. I usually decide which song to blog about during the week. There were 2 songs I was debating over but I decided to go with this one anyway.

So this week, we have EXO's Love Me Right up for review!






I don't think anyone could possibly dislike this song! Just the first time listening to it and I fell in love with it. In fact, just the intro was enough to conclude that I like this song! I don't know if it was the dance or the melody or the beat but it was just totally awesome!

I have to say though, the 2 white borders at the top and the bottom of the video kind of bothers me. It just made the whole viewing portion seem so small. I noticed it in SHINee's View as well. I feel as though the screen has been reduced and I get to see less of the handsome faces and cool dance moves. Hopefully they won't have this white border for future videos.

What makes this song look good is also the dance. I can't deny that EXO are awesome dancers. Even those that aren't so good at dancing, they look good doing the dances (with the exception of maybe the Wolf dance that looks a little more like a musical). I think I really like the dances for Overdose, Call me baby and Love me right. The choreography is really good. And also maybe Kai is just able to make every dance look good.

Recently I watched them on YHY's Sketchbook and Growl with the live band was really cool. Shall just include a clip of that as extras since this post is on EXO anyways. I shall end of with that video.

Enjoy the performance and have a good week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment