I've 2 products that I've been loving in the month of May!
Tony Moly Crystal Blusher 07 Bronzing Brown
In the past months, I think I've mentioned I've just purchased the Etude House Face Colour Corset which is also a bronzer (Read about it here). Shortly after that, I purchased this Tony Moly one on Koreadepart.com after searching and reading that Koreans generally prefer this Tony Moly bronzer and ranked it the 1st Korean bronzer. So amongst the 2, I do actually prefer this Tony Moly bronzer.
The colour is closer to my own skin tone so it doesn't look like I'm contouring too much. Looking natural is the best!
I mostly use this to contour my jaw and my cheeks area slightly. It's mainly to make my foundation appear less white on my face. It's a constant problem here since it's a tropical climate country. We don't have four seasons although we do have hot and hotter seasons. So my skin tone may appear tan or tanner depending on the amount of sunlight I'm exposed to.
I would recommend this product for those with light to natural skin tones otherwise it may not appear.
Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint PK002 Hot Pink
The second favourite product for the month of May, is this lip tint! I bought this on impulse some time ago. (Yes, I buy a lot of new items on impulse. #suckerforprettypackaging) I happen to really like how it looks on my lips! It's pink but so natural! I actually asked the sales assistant for the most natural looking tint and was pleasantly surprised as I didn't expect anything much from it.
The tint actually appears differently on different people. I think it's because everyone has a different original lip colour and also it reacts slightly to the heat (or acidity or something scientific).
So, I would recommend this to anyone who is well... Lazy... It's really gives some colour to your face without having to put in any effort. It's a colour that would go well with any makeup look. Even without any makeup on, it wouldn't stand out.
That's all I have for May! Stay tuned for June makeup favourites! I'll be doing a lip products special as I've recently purchased a couple of new lippies!








No comments:
Post a Comment