I used to listen to Chinese songs in the past (although my Mandarin was bad). After watching Princess Hours and then Boys Before Flowers, my sister introduced me to this group called SHINee and they sang the song Stand By Me from the OST of Boys Before Flowers. From then onwards, the both of us have liked Kpop and we all know how that went.
For some reason, no matter how many times I've heard this song, I've not gotten sick of it. I guess maybe because it's like the first song? Hahaha. Actually it isn't. I've liked songs from the Princess Hours OST first. But I guess the whole boy group concept and handsome faces of the SHINee members that kind of drew us into the whole Kpop scene.
Although I really like this song and all, I try not to sing this in public. I'm sure most of you would know why! Yes! It's the lyrics. If you listen carefully to the English lyrics of the songs. It sounds weird. If I do ever sing it out loud, I'll sing it as, "Together make it love" instead of what it really is. We all know SM is well known for their awesome English lyrics.
That's it for this week's song recommendation! I thought I'd share a song or two from drama OST as well. Some OST have really good songs and some are really popular too. Till next weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment