I saw the advertisement on Youtube and thought I should get it! I've heard good things about L'oreal mascaras so I was quite excited to try this out.
The packaging kind of reminds me of the Maybeline Hyper Curl mascara but in terms of the formula, I don't think it's comparable. The Maybeline mascara has a better formula. I expected this mascara to have a lengthening property or at least something that would make my eyelashes look like false lashes. It is waterproof and it does hold curls well but it doesn't do anything to my lashes. My lashes looked the same.
So honestly, I'm pretty disappointed in this product. I checked with my friend and she told me that L'oreal mascaras dries up really quickly. It can't be that it dried up even before I purchased it? If that's really the case then it's really bad packaging.
In conclusion, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. It isn't even that cheap. I don't know about the other mascaras in the Miss Manga collection but they only brought in the Falsies version in stores here. Feel free to share your thoughts on this product in the comments below!

No comments:
Post a Comment