Sunday, 5 July 2015

Jukebox #34 I Just Wanna ♥︎

Another week has gone by! I think I was quite busy this week and by the time I got home I did not have anymore energy to work on my blog. It's one of the reasons why I've a draft folder that's constantly expanding *shakes head* I shouldn't attempt to write so many posts at once.

Anyway! Back to this week's song! We have Amber's I Just Wanna!



This is actually the English version of the song Goodbye Summer that was previously in f(x)'s album featuring EXO's DO. Honestly I'm not sure which version came first. I've read some people saying that the English version is the original one. Anyone that has some confirmation, do let me know!



On the whole, I actually quite like Amber's album. It's pretty unique. I mean in f(x), Amber can't show off her own musical talents and abilities but with a solo album, she's able to go on with whatever concept or style that's unique to her. I thought it was cool that she sang in this album. It's a surprising fact that she entered the company as a vocalist but she ended up being a rapper. Maybe in the time to come she'll have more singing parts?

But honestly, I'm not sure what's going to become of f(x). I've always thought f(x) was a cool group but now with the whole Sulli scandal, I'm not sure how it'll be like in the future. Their popularity is kind of dwindling like SHINee's. Actually, in the past year till now SM has had quite a lot of scandals. It really says something about the company, doesn't it? 

Anyway, I really hope that f(x)'s next comeback would be a successful one even as a 4 member group. Maybe it's time SM should pay more attention to them and maybe give their fans a fandom name?



That's all I have for this weekend's song recommendation! Stay tuned for next week's song! Probably going to be a song by a group that's recently has been in the news quite a lot so do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment