At the beginning of every month, I'll post up my makeup favourites for the past month! (Oh boy this post is going to be so late...) So hopefully in every month there'll be some new products to introduce and I'll briefly share my thoughts on them.
Without further ado... Let's begin February's makeup faves!
There are 3 products that I've been using a lot the past month! It's been quite a busy month so I've been taking a shorter time to get ready in the morning so I've been sticking mostly to the same few products.
1. Etude House Pink Wish Tree Precious Mineral Any Cushion
This product is basically the normal Precious Mineral Any Cushion but in the Christmas packaging. Yes, it's another of those products that I've purchased for the packaging.
This is how it looked when I purchased it. It's for the Pink Wish Tree line which meant that a portion of the earnings would go to girls in Africa who needed money for the education, if I'm not wrong. The packaging is indeed so Christmasy. Hehehe. It's worth the purchase as I can just change out the refill.
I was looking for another cushion foundation since the Innisfree one I have doesn't really work well for my skin type. I decided to get this Etude House one as it's not a BB Cream but instead it's a foundation so the formula wouldn't be so drying and my skin won't appear so dry as well.
The Any Cushion comes with 15g of product and I got it in the shade W13 Natural Beige. It also has SPF50+ and PA+++.
The inside is similar to how other cushion products look like. I like it that it has a large mirror. The overall weight of the product isn't too heavy as well! It's partly one of the reasons why I've been using this product more in February as compared to my Holika Holika Aqua Petite Jelly BB.
I think it's time for me to get a refill soon. I don't know if I should get the original Any Cushion or the Lock'n'Summer one or the Moist one. Any recommendations?
2. NARS Blush - Orgasm
So basically I got this product in December when we were on holiday in KL. I have a thing for blushes so it's not like I can have enough. There was the NARS boutique in the mall there so I thought for days whether I should purchase the blush. Of course, finally I did get it.
I got it in the most popular shade 4013N Orgasm. It comes with 4.8g of product and though it's the most expensive blush I own, I've been using it a lot since I bought it.
I really like the packaging! It has a matte exterior and it's slim. Though it should be good for carrying around in my makeup bag but I've not taken this out >< I'm always worried about dropping it and then it'll be gone forever. Lol.
This blush is the most popular blush because it's shade is universal. It'll look good on any skin tone and you don't have to apply too much for it to show. Although it's pretty faint on my hand, it definitely shows up more clearly on my cheeks. I like how it has gold glitters in it so it has this highlighting effect as well.
3. 3CE #801 Air Balloon
Another product I've been loving this month is a lip product. It's from 3CE and Vaneh helped me purchase this when she went to Korea. It's part of a limited polka dot series. Another buy mainly because the packaging is pretty. Although I'm usually not fond of buying products without trying, I absolutely fell in love with this shade.
The only bad side about 3CE products is the fact that it's not easily available here in Singapore so you would probably need to purchase it online (beware that there are pretty good fakes out there) or get it from Korea.
So that's it from me for February Faves! Do keep a lookout for March's makeup favourites in April! I use quite a fair bit of Korean makeup products so if you're interested in those, do check this blog for reviews and recommendations! :>


Nice!
ReplyDelete