Well... I wouldn't say this is really a Kpop song, it's an OST song. It's from the OST of a drama of, Hyde Jekyll Me, that I'm currently watching. It's Wonderful World by J.Rabbit.
I know I've recently recommended another J.Rabbit song from the OST of Operation Proposal just a few weeks before but I couldn't help recommending this song this week just because I really super duper love it!
Like I've mentioned before, I don't usually pay attention to OST songs nor do I add them into my playlists though somehow I always manage to be able to sing some of these OST songs just because they are played so frequently throughout the drama.
Moving on back to the topic! What made me like this song was basically the music. I'm not sure exactly what instrument was used but the sound it made really suited the theme of the drama. The first thought that came to my mind was.. Theme park! The tempo and the tune just sounds totally like music that would be playing in a theme park and of course, the setting of the drama is a theme park as well. I tend to like all these little details like this. Hee.
I really like J.Rabbit. I mean I've known them since watching the drama Operation Proposal. It was only when I start writing the previous post did I do research on them and realised how cool they actually are. If I'm not wrong, J.Rabbit sang for quite a few drama OST. So they're actually pretty popular for an indie group.
That's all I have for this weekend's song recommendation! Do check this space every weekend for a new song recommendation! I've not decided which song to blog about for next weekend yet >< if you have suggestions, do leave a comment and let me know! Hee.

No comments:
Post a Comment