So let's begin this discussion!
For the number of episodes this drama had, I thought that they had quite a lot of characters. I guess it was to support each part of the drama and made sure it flowed smoothly. In terms of character development for this drama. Hmm, I'm not totally satisfied with how it turned out.
For most of the parts, it was fine. Occasionally though, I was sitting there, watching and thinking why is she/he doing that because it's just so awkward! Maybe the directors intended it for comic relief or something but it just seemed a little out of place and not consistent.
With the nature of the drama, I guess there can be some confusions here and there. Since the female lead, Sa Geumran, goes through a major change. So I can get that maybe there'll be some blurred lines as to how her character should behave or be like. Also, since the role is played by two different actresses, it's hard to make sure that their mannerisms and body language are exactly the same.
Then again, this happened at certain times so it's probably negligible.
The plot.
I thought the plot was interesting enough to keep me watching. There have been cases where I've watched the first few episodes and stopped watching it totally. I think the writers did a good job with the opening scene. Every drama needs some sort of hook to draw viewers and make them stay. The hook for this drama was presented in a rather comical sense.
After watching the first episode, I wanted to keep watching to find out more and what would happen to Sa Geumran. It kept me asking questions which I thought was a good thing. I think they were able to retain views by revealing things bit by bit.
However, I felt that that throughout the drama, there were up and downs of the plot line. There were some parts that I found rather boring and some other parts that I had to finish watching in one sitting. There's no perfect drama out there though I felt that this drama could benefit with certain parts being removed.
The ending.
I honestly was wondering how this drama would end. There were quite a few peaks in the drama which meant the drama could end in various ways. Of course, I would prefer a happy ending which thankfully that's what we got! I'm glad there after the entire process, they all lived happily ever after!
That's all for this drama review! I've a few more drama reviews coming your way! I'm currently watching Hyde Jekyll, Me so do keep a lookout for that review too!

No comments:
Post a Comment