Sunday, 8 March 2015

Jukebox #28 1-4-3 ♥︎

This 28th Joomal Jukebox already! It's been 28 weeks! Wow! By now I would have recommended and talked about 28 Korean songs! Hoping that with each song recommendation, there will be more and more songs added into your playlists. Teehee.

With that, let's move on with this weekend's song recommendation. This weekend, I'll be featuring 1-4-3 by Henry!!




I like this song even more than Trap. It's a song that I like singing in the 노래방 (karaoke). I feel that Henry suits this song really well. It's just such a cute song with a cute dance, there's nothing not to like about this!

It's pretty unique how they used like 143 and 486 in the song and I remember that when the song was released, people was wondering what 486 meant since 143 represented 'I love you' as it stood for the numbers in each word. Similarly, 486 represented '사랑해 (Saranghae)' which is 'I love you' in Korean and it's the number of strokes. I think some people were wondering if there were numbers for Mandarin but up till now I'm not really sure.

If I'm not wrong, 143 was actually already released in Henry's trap album but in his repackaged album, it was the title track and it featured Amber, who did the rap part. I honestly prefer the rap Henry did instead of Amber's rap. What do you think? Eunhyuk did Henry's rap too for a special stage when Donghae and Eunhyuk performed with him. I can't find a clear video so I won't include it here but you guys can go check it out on YouTube.

Okay, so that's all I have for this weekend's song recommendation! Do check it out and feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment