Monday, 22 December 2014

Flight Plans 2014 ♥


Yahoo! Finally the time has arrived!

Just like every other year, my family would go on a year end vacation somewhere. This year, we are going to Bangkok and KL. Though it's the same two places as last year, I'm still totally looking forward to the trip!

It's a really well deserved break I would say! 6 months into working and I haven't taken a full break from work. The time has finally arrived and I get my rest and relaxation and whatever you call it!

I'll be back on the last day of this year so really I probably will see everyone next year ^^

I'll probably also be doing a lot of reflecting on this trip. 2014 has been such an eventful year there's just so many things to think about and just reflect upon. I don't know what 2015 will be like but I know it'll be awesome!

I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
I don't worry about the sunshine
Or when skies would turn to grey 
I don't worry over the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today He'll walk beside me
For He knows what is ahead

If I have the time, I try to summarise 2014's happenings and list down my wishes for 2015. Of course most of my time and thoughts would be spent on thinking about work but at the same time, work is really rewarding.

Before I blabber on non stop about nothing really, I should get on with packing! I've not packed anything and we are flying first thing in the morning.

Oh dear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment