So! I'll be talking about 3CE products in this post! It might be lengthy but I'm sure it'll be worth the read since 3CE is an upcoming brand. More and more people are interested in this brand and there are pretty good reviews about their products too. I'll be giving my honest thoughts and opinions on these products so do keep reading if you want to know more~
1. 3 CONCEPT EYES GEL EYELINER
I took some time deciding which gel eyeliner to get. I was debating between the Tony Moly one and the 3CE one. At that time I was using MAC's and it probably didn't suit me. It smudged easily and I tried the consistency of the Tony Moly one. I was going to get the Tony Moly one but the 3CE one was only ₩2,000 more so I decided to try the 3CE one instead.
And I was not disappointed!
Another reason why I chose the 3CE one over the Tony Moly one was the packaging. The Tony Moly one had the brush attached to the cap. When I was using it, it was troublesome to carry around since the cap was always so bulky. The 3CE one comes in a chic squarish container with a separate brush.
The gel eyeliner had a few different colours but I got the black one as it's the colour I use the most. I didn't want to buy so many and not end up using them.
Although there was a brush given, I like to use this eyeliner with my MAC Small Angled Brush that Vaneh got for my birthday this year. I just need to coat the tip of the brush with a little of the product draw it on.
For review purposes, I drew it on my hand so you can see the colour clearly. It's really black and it doesn't fade out as you draw the line. So in fact I don't have to take much product to finish lining my eyes.
What I really like about this product is that it's super waterproof! I prefer waterproof eye products as the weather is really humid here and my eyelids tend to be a little oily through the day. So I'm super impressed with this eyeliner that it doesn't budge at all! The wing I drew in the morning is still the same in the evening! When I say it's waterproof, I didn't expect it to be like super waterproof. But one day I forgot to remove my makeup and went to take a bath. Once I was done, I checked my eye makeup, hoping that it hadn't smudged all over my face. And to my surprise, everything was still in place! Nothing smudged at all. The eyeliner faded slightly but it's nothing too serious since the general shape and the wing was still present.
So I would definitely, totally, recommend this gel eyeliner to whoever is looking for a smudge proof and waterproof one!
2. 3 CONCEPT EYE WATERFUL CONCEALER
I didn't plan on getting this but I needed a new concealer since the ELF ones I had smelled strange and I didn't want to keep using them. I got this concealer as the price was quite reasonable unlike some of the more pricey items in 3CE.
This is how the concealer is packaged! It's really cute and the size is suitable for travel. So it's totally easy for quick touch ups! I got it in the shade #002 which I think it's the natural shade. As most of you might already know, Korean makeup products usually have only 2 shades when it comes to bases and concealers. It's usually light or natural. So darker skinned individuals might find it difficult to have a shade that suits them. Of course, there are some brands that have more than 2 shades though it wouldn't be as wide a range as compared to western makeup brands.
I like how it's designed to have only a little product come out at once. I usually squeeze it onto my hand before using my fingers to conceal my dark eye circles and some old scars on my cheeks. It's quite a light formula so I can barely feel it on my face whereas my previous concealer was kind of sticky and uncomfortable. Apparently some reviews mentioned that this concealer is also moisturising!
The photos below will show you the overall coverage this product has! Just like most reviews, I do agree that this product doesn't have much coverage though sure it's buildable. I would still suggest using other products if you need high coverage.
Let's proceed on to the photos to further illustrate my point.
Here's some eyeliner I drew on my hand earlier on.
After applying a little of the product, a little bit is concealed but you still can see the line. Of course, maybe the eyeliner is very black and would need a lot of product to conceal it. I think it works just nicely for my dark eye circles and old scars. And so happen if I need more coverage applying a second layer would do the trick!
I would really recommend this product even though it has low to medium coverage for it's light and easy to blend qualities. It really depends what you're looking for in a concealer as it's different for everyone. So if you are looking for the same qualities in a concealer like me, then this is the perfect one for you!
Hope this review on these 2 products are helpful and hope that more people would try products from this brand out! Once again hope that this post wasn't too lengthy! I can just go on and on about makeup products. To me, makeup is art. Hahaha. Till next time!









No comments:
Post a Comment