So this week I'll be featuring a song from Boyfriend! The song I'll be featuring is none other than their debut track, Boyfriend!
Though I like a few of the other Boyfriend songs, I still like this the most. Although the members had quite bad hair and were really young when they made their debut, I thought they were rather talented and were good at both singing and dancing. But like many groups out there, Boyfriend is a group that people don't really pay attention to. It's something I don't understand because most boy groups are quite similar. I guess it really depends on the music the group performs, time of debut and comeback and marketing or promotion strategies.
Let's not get to serious though! Haha.
Moving on, the lyrics of this song seems to be something like a proposal, a boy asking a girl to be his girlfriend. So basically, it mostly talks about promises and things he would do for the girl. Of course, everything sounds so sweet. I guess it's suited for this group since they were pretty young at the point this song was released so a cutesy song like this would've matched them.
I really liked the dance as well! To me, a song needs to have like a key dance move that stands out so that people can follow and remember. For Mich and I, we liked the hand moves in the chorus. Being total rebels, we listened to and sometimes even watched the MV during lectures! Those were the days. Hahaha.
So, I leave you to enjoy this week's song recommendation! Next week, I'll be featuring a song from the group Skarf!

No comments:
Post a Comment