Sunday, 7 December 2014

Jukebox #22 대박사건 (Crash) ♥

In light of the recent lawsuit regarding BAP and their company, I've decided to feature BAP and recommend one of their songs this week!

Don't know when I'll be returning to the random way of choosing songs to recommend through shuffle but I guess that'll happen when I run out of groups to talk about. Right now, I'll basically choose a group and then recommend my favourite song of theirs. If you've any group you would like me to talk about, just comment or let me know!

My favourite song of BAP's would be 대박사건 (Crash)!





Included a live performance video as this song apparently doesn't have a proper MV. I had to show the cute dance moves somewhere. Hahaha.

Honestly, I'm not the one that's into BAP. It was my sister. Yes, you've probably read about my sister introducing this and that to me like super many times. So it was her (again) that introduced me to BAP. Though they aren't one of my top favourite groups, I do quite like some of their songs. And everyone's gotta be impressed with Zelo's mad rapping skills!

Out of all the BAP songs, I like this song the best! No particular reason why I like this song over the rest but I just do! I think maybe it's more towards the cheerful and cutesy side as compared to their other serious or heavier songs.

The lyrics tells the usual love story. I thought the lyrics were well written! The Korean title translates to 'big incident' and Crash probably fits quite well too. So the lyrics matched up with the title pretty well, like the image it painted was really like the boy was head over heels in love and crazy about this particular girl. Plus, I think the cute and energetic dance moves fits quite well too!

Please do check out this song and continue to support them despite the lawsuit they are going through. I hope everything turns out well for them!

Stay tuned for next week's song recommendation! The featured group will be Boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment