Sunday, 19 October 2014

Jukebox #15 3.6.5 ♥

Weekend. Shuffle. Play.

Trying to regularly blog song recommendations. Otherwise I might really have nothing to blog about. Haha.

Let's get right into it since my introductions are always pretty much the same ><

This week's song is EXO's 3.6.5! At first iTunes shuffle chose A Pink's Nonono but I vaguely remember blogging about it sometime before so I pressed shuffle again and 3.6.5 was chosen! Hehehe.





I honestly like the Korean version more. No particular reason why but I always had the feeling that these songs were written originally in Korean and then translated into Chinese. So sometimes I feel that the Korean lyrics flow better. But of course, I do listen to both versions and dislike neither. And there are some songs that sound good in Chinese too, like Into your world and Miracles of december.

There are similarities to the lyrics of both versions. First, it's a happy and cheerful song. Second, I think the idea behind the lyrics is rather similar. It's about not giving up! Supporting someone for 365 days? That's why I gather from the translations.

I don't just like the lively vibes from the song but also the cute dance!



Actually it's just the chorus that has some kind of choreography but nonetheless it's totally adorable! It was awesome watching this live during TLP SG. It was super adorable! I don't really know how to describe their movements but whatever they're doing it's cute. Hehehe.

Sadly, that video brought back memories... OT12... Kris and Luhan ㅠㅠ It's very different without them in the group. I think I've written and shared my thoughts about Kris's departure but I'm thinking whether I should write another post like that about Luhan's departure. I actually really like Luhan and it's sad seeing how all of this unfolds. Mehhh.

Anyway, enough negativity! Hope this week's song recommendation was interesting! Stay tuned for next week's one!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment