Sunday, 26 October 2014

Jukebox #16 두 번째 고백 (2nd Confession) ♥︎

Weekend. Shuffle. Play.

Trying to get this week's song recommendation out on time but I doubt that'll happen. Haha. Every weekend I'm either resting or meeting up with friends. I guess that's the difficult part of working life. Haha.

Anyway, let's get on with this week's song recommendation. It's BTOB's 두 번째 고백 (2nd Confession)!



I've actually blogged about this song before when I had background music for my blog. Hehe. You can read that old post here, though I think it was kind of spazz mode kind of post. And it was written more than a year ago! Whoa.

This song has been one of my top favourite songs since I've heard it! It has also been a earworm since forever! I remember singing this with Mel Unnie in Boston like almost every other day. I really liked the whole concept of the MV. I think there's this like really cute feel to the whole MV although it's a song about confessing to a girl for the second time. But I thought it was quite unique to have the whole radio show kind of concept.

Up till now, I'm still trying to master the few sentences of the song >< It'll need a bit more practice.

The lyrics of the song, well talks about a guy making his 2nd confession to a girl. So it's like his story and what he wants to say to his ex girlfriend. Initially I thought that it was ridiculous to be making a 2nd confession to anyone at all. I mean like if you don't want the relationship to be over then don't end it? I was thinking along those lines. Then I realised a few Korean dramas had their plot along those lines. Emergency couple, My Secret Hotel and Discovery of Romance. So I guess it's actually something quite common in the Korean dating scene and a popular theme for dramas.

Nonetheless, I really like the tune and generally how the whole song is put together. Of course, not forgetting to mention the cute dance. It's quite apt since I guess some cute factor is required in winning a girl's heart right? Hahaha.

So here's this week's song recommendation! I should really start writing these during the week so I can publish them on time. Till next week :>

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment