Kpop. Shuffle. Play.I just realised I've had the tagline wrong in the previous few song recommendation posts >< It should be "Kpop. Shuffle. Play." instead of "Kpop. Press. Play." I was wondering when it changed. It's meant to be like a random way of choosing the songs that I would recommend since I do actually like all the songs in my song library. So why don't let the shuffle play choose a song for me! Hehehe.
Moving on! This week's song recommendation is none other than SHINee's Love Like Oxygen (산소 같은 너)!
This is like a really old song! Although it was uploaded on Youtube in 2011, the song was actually released on 25th August 2008! It would make it SHINee's first comeback and second song after Replay, that was released on 22nd May 2008. So I guess this kind of shows how long its been since I started liking Kpop. This was one of the few songs I've heard from SHINee that got me hooked into everything Korean! I think it was in 2010 that I officially became ELF. Before that it was SHINee for me ><
It's good to talk about old songs sometimes. It's usually the older songs that are good and somewhat better. But of course I'm not generalising, I'm just saying it's like that most of the time. So while I was doing research for this post (yes, I do research on a song before talking about it especially since I may get some information wrong if I don't), I found out something interesting about the lyrics, there were no English words in the whole song! Not even those random English word that SM groups are infamous for. But I guess it was after Ring Ding Dong that all the random English words started sprouting and it became a norm to have some sort of English word in a song.
While watching the video, just like old times, I realised how young the boys look! They looked so pure and innocent then! Now it's like eyeliner and funky clothes. Not that it's a bad thing to look young then. They started the colourful skinny jeans trend anyway! ^^
At first, I started out with liking Onew. I mean I still like Onew but then I really disliked Minho. I mean I can see why. What's up with his hair? It's like so stiff and obviously coated with hairspray >< I prefer the fluffy haired Minho. I regret to inform that I'm like shuffling between Onew and Minho for the favourite member spot. At one point in time it was Minho but there's always a soft spot for Onew. He'll always be my dubu ♥
xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:
Post a Comment