Saturday, 2 August 2014

토요일 Tunes #6 Midnight Fantasy ♥

Kpop. Shuffle. Play.


When I see you my heart skips a beat
I'm getting ready to tell you how I feel

So this week, iTunes shuffle chose a pretty old song! But that's alright! It's a song recommendation so any song from whenever can be talked about here! Hehehe. Being excited all by myself especially since I get to talk about a Super Junior song.

This song was in the Don't Don album so it's really quite an old song but nonetheless still good. Of course the lyrics are pretty cheesy. I won't link the lyrics since it's in the video ^^ It's just mainly about love as usual and it's like a midnight fantasy being in love. But it's like a story of one sided love.

Just realised that it's been quite awhile since I've started liking Super Junior and I can't remember the order of when their albums were released. Definitely bad memory >< but then again, they have so many songs and so many albums, it'll be like a miracle if I could remember all. I guess this is what liking a sunbae group feels like. I'm able to sing to songs but not know their titles. I'm able to recognise the voices of the members but not know what album the song is from. Hahaha. Oh dear. I had to search if Kyuhyun was in this album. Always getting confused when he made his debut. So now I'll remember that he debuted with U and that's a single. Feeling so accomplished finding out something I should have already known a long time ago. Hahaha.

So anyway here's this week's song recommendation! I'm thinking whether I should stick with 토요일 Tunes or should I change it to Saturday Songs? Hmmm.

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment