Saturday, 26 July 2014

토요일 Tunes #5 Wonder Boy ♥

Kpop. Shuffle. Play.
Haven't written a song recommendation in some time! Haven't had the time and I realised that people weren't that interested in these song recommendations? Maybe it's just what I thought but I'll still continue to write these posts as I still would love to share what's on my playlist with whoever who wants to know. Hahaha.

The song chosen by iTunes shuffle was Afterschool Blue's Wonder Boy!


I quite like this song surprisingly. I mean I've not paid much attention to Afterschool and especially since they're like a project group kind of thing, it was difficult to keep up with the members, with Uee being the only member I knew. And usually I wouldn't listen to songs that are by groups I'm not familiar with. But I liked both the songs by Afterschool Blue and Afterschool Red.

I felt that this song compared to the Afterschool Red one has more of a cute and girly concept whereas that song is more sexy. Nonetheless, I like both songs. Hehe. The lyrics of the song are that of those typical Kpop girly love songs. I can't find another way to describe it ><

Totally liking the fact that the MV is blue and more blue! Although I don't understand what's up with the outfits :/ It looks like they're having a pyjama party and yet they're singing about wanting a guy to fall in love with the girl. Haha. I don't even...

On the whole it's a pretty good song from a unit group! It was a one off unit group thing and I was hoping to see more of these unit groups. Maybe they were not as successful as compared to Orange Caramel.

So here's this week's 토요일 Tune or Saturday Song in English, after a really long break! Hopefully I'll have time to write another one next week!

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment