Recently I've been with the younger age group so I haven't had many funny conversations and they've yet to learn how to talk. But there were some instances that left me speechless.
Me: I'm so upset.
Toddler: Why?
Me: Alright, you've had 2 cups, that's enough milk!
Toddler: Why enough?
Me: Because there's no more.
Toddler: Why no more?
Me: ...
Other than the crying and chasing the kids around, it was funny hearing how the young ones called me. As you may already know, my name isn't easy to pronounce. It's really cute how they say my name and just keep repeating it.
Children: Teacher Fur-deh-leah (most of the time)
Child: Teacher Fa-da-la
Child: Teacher Fur-da-la
It's really cute though! Cos they I respond to them and it's like they know they can call me know. But by the time they started calling me by name, which was around last week, my time with them has expired and I've to move on. I mean it's for the better and I'll definitely miss them though I will still probably see them around ><
There'll be more of such funny posts in the weeks to come, hopefully! Sometimes I wanna talk about work but I don't know where and how to start. It's still pretty overwhelming at times. Maybe I'll write about it when I've settled even more ^^
xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:
Post a Comment