No better way to celebrate the end of another tough week other than with friends.This week has been a pretty tough week at work. Many new things happening and so there are new things to learn and things to adapt to. So to end of the week, I met up with Phy and Sheryl jie for dinner! We went to visit Rach at work. Hehehe.
Wefie of all for of us!
It was good meeting up with Phy and Sheryl jie. Haven't meet up with many friends since starting work other than the Bimbz, of course. So it was good to just go out and eat and also walk around. Hehehe. I think I mostly will only go out on Fridays now. It's like the other days aren't good because I've to wake up early for work the next day. It just makes me feel so... SIAN...
It still surprises me how quick it is for me to get to town from my workplace. But of course, I didn't end up walking anywhere knowing that I would spend money on my own. Just walking into Innisfree or Etude house can be deadly. Hahaha.
Next week will be a rather busy week! I've first aid training after work and though they say it'll end early, I'm not really sure. Hopefully it really ends early otherwise all my nights would be totally burnt. I have other blog posts in the drafts box that need to be written ><
If you're reading this, just so you know, I'll be publishing another post on Korea and maybe another makeup post next week! So stay tuned?
xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:
Post a Comment