Saturday, 16 August 2014

토요일 Tunes #8 Butterfly ♥︎

Kpop. Shuffle. Play.
For this week's song recommendation, we have Butterfly by Jessica and Krystal! It's from the OST of 아름다운 그대에게 also known as To The Beautiful You. It's one of the main song for the drama and it's heard frequently throughout the drama.


The lyrics are somewhat related to the drama's storyline, I would think. I mean since it's in the OST so it should be related to the drama somehow right? Though I don't really get the Butterfly part of the song. Otherwise it's a suitable opening song for the drama especially since it's so upbeat and lively!

I'm quite a supporter of Jessica and Krystal! Their show is actually quite interesting and funny. I haven't caught up with the latest episodes but from the episodes I've watch I think they're quite a realistic pair of siblings. I mean before the show I always thought of them as cold and as Jessica's nickname would suggest, an "ice princess". But they're actually not like that. I guess it like reminded me that they have a normal human side to them other than just being Krystal and Jessica. It's nice hearing them use their real names, Soojung and Sooyeon in the show. I like how they showcase how their live and stuff. Although of course we won't be able to live like them unless we're like, I don't know, rich... I liked Jessica's fashion style and she's starting a new fashion line! I doubt I'll be able to get anything from her brand though ><

When iTunes shuffle picked out this song, I was thinking what to talk about. I can't go without talking about the drama right? Haha. I mean the song was written for the drama so I've to mention the drama a little, somehow. So, To The Beautiful You, I definitely loved this drama! Watched it maybe 5 to 6 times? It's the drama that made me fall in love with Minho ♥ I think it was a pretty good drama other than the fact it was an SM drama? SM artistes appeared everywhere and sang almost the whole OST. People were saying that it could have been better if they didn't just focus on SM artistes. Sulli wasn't that bad but I can't say the same for Minho. Sorry oppa...

So that brings me to the end of this song recommendation post! Do check out the song (and the drama) ^^

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment