A common love for each other,
A common gift to the Saviour,
A common bond holding us to the Lord;
A common strength when we're weary,
A common hope for tomorrow,
A common joy in the truth of God's Word.
In His family, we can meet each one's needs,
We can light each one's path, for each other we plead;
As His children, we can comfort each care,
We can build each one's faith,
We can serve, we can share.
In His family, all the love that we show,
All the help that we give, all the joy we bestow;
As His children, they're an offering we make,
Not expecting return,
Just a gift for His sake.
So I've got good news guys!
Well it may not be anything to you but it's actually something to be happy about! Vaneh recently accepted Christ and she came to church with us on Sunday! Praise God!
I've been praying for her to come to know the Lord and really glad that she's now a part of our bigger family! You're no longer a lost sheep! Hehehe.
When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing it would be!Before I used to worry like what would happen when we all passed on and we went to Heaven but those that aren't saved won't be able to come with us. Now that Vaneh is a Christian too, I don't have to worry about having my family and loved ones not going to Heaven too.
I always find it pleasant to have fellowship with like minded brethren and now all of us in our Korean class are Christians! It's easier to talk with people who understand you and have the same Christian values ^^
I really thank God for always providing me with good friends and just guiding me through life. Though sometimes I may complain about this and that, I'm aware what the Lord has done and what a smooth life I've had. It isn't difficult for me to give advice to my younger friends because I've been through it all but I would never forget to mention that God has been leading me in His way therefore I managed to get to where I am today. Though there were bumps here and there, tough decisions to make, I've not done anything without committing everything to God.
So, Vaneh! I hope that you'll now commit everything to God too! Be it your worries, your obstacles and even the good things! I'll continue to keep you in prayer! Hehehe. 화이팅! 샤량핵!
xoxo, Fid♥


No comments:
Post a Comment