Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Saturday Outing ❤

Just a quick (and short) update! 

Had a pretty eventful weekend! Since I didn't have Korean class on Saturday, I went with my sister to church early for the annual Awana outing. It was pretty good being with the kids and church people.

It was really really hot! But I'm sure the kids had fun playing the games and learnt about working together. Although I should have emphasized more on working together as a team and that it isn't about winning but the process. Hahaha. Shall do that next time ^^

I really think the Awana club is a really good ministry especially since the children coming don't have have to be from Sunday school so it's a really good opportunity to share the gospel with them. I used to help out in Awana but ever since I started university I stopped helping >< I'll see how. If time permits and if work doesn't stress me out, I'll go back to help. 

What's an outing without photos right! 

With Becky, Mel and my sister.


It was good seeing and talking to them again ^^ 

Though it was tiring, hot and energy consuming, it was a fun outing! I'm still having muscle aches from the intense tug of war session! Ouch >< I think when I start work, there will be more of such events to look forward too. 

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment