It's my younger sister's graduation today!
I'm waiting at the hairdresser for her to get her hair done. So I decided to blog since I've my tablet with me. Hehe.
The ceremony is later in the afternoon and it'll be nice to watch my sister walk on stage to receive her diploma! I know she's worked hard for it and she's definitely done well! Even though she always picks on me and critisizes me for whatever I do, we are all proud of her achievements! Of course, I wouldn't be able to compare myself with her - a teacher versus a lawyer - but I hope she won't forget this older sister when she's rich ane successful. Hahaha.
We were just joking the other day when I went to sign my contract, like I mentioned in my other post that I would not speak until I have my lawyer present. Although I really hope that I'll never have to say that. Haha.
She'll be going to Manchester in the fall and she'll be studying law for three years. I know she'll do well and there's nothing to worry about! The only thing that I'm actually worried about is whether I'm able to get the stuff I want. I'll be sending her my shopping lists so... hehehe. Many people asked if I'll miss her. Hmm, I don't think I would. Hahaha. I'm going to be texting her and spamming her photos on snap chat so what's this distance when you have the Internet. Hohoho.
We'll be going to Korea for our graduation trip! Do keep a look out for the #LifeOfLiews and #fidventures and #franflies hahaha ^^
Update with pictures from the graduation ceremony!
Family picture before the ceremony
Letitia getting her certificate
Sam getting her certificate
My sister getting the certificate
After the ceremony!
What's a graduation without some fun shots!
Madatory EXO pose.
Oh no! It's empty!
Hehehe graduated again?
Our dinner feast to celebrate! Yums!
Photos were mostly taken by my dad that day. So I didn't really have to do anything except be present. Hehehe. It'll be my turn on the 11th! Then it's Annyeong Korea!!
xoxo, Fid♥












No comments:
Post a Comment