Etude House Color Lips-Fit #PK003 Fantasy Fit PinkThis is one of the latest lip product from Etude House. I'm not sure exactly when it was released in Korea but I saw it in the stores here not very long ago. I'm always walking into Etude House and looking out for their new products. Hehehe.
My sister actually got this for me when they went to JB two weeks ago as there was some sort of sale there and of course things are cheaper there. I sent her the code for two shades and she ending up getting one of the two.
The packaging.
This is the how it's packaged and I really love Etude House's packaging. Yes, I'm a sucker for cute and pretty packaging.
This is the sponge tip applicator. I thought it was pretty unique that it's at an angle compared the other products I have where they have the straight sponge applicator. One thing to be careful though, the sponge part is rather thin and quite flimsy, so I have to be gentle when putting it back into the bottle. But the angled applicator does help in applying the product.
The product.
Description on the package: This is a revolutionary liquid type Lipstick that moistly glides onto lips with its vivid color and finishes off with a weightless powdery texture.It comes in 0.35oz or 10g. I think that's a pretty decent amount of product and for this product, applying a little is more than enough. It does live up to the description and it has a matte powdery texture. I like how light it is and it feels like I don't have anything on my lips. It is also quite pigmented so I don't have to apply many coats. I usually apply one coat to be able to see the colour. However, if you like it to be more distinct, it is buildable.
On the downside, if you have dry lips (like I do), applying a lip balm or exfoliating your lips before applying this product would be a recommended step as the product would highlight the cracks and it does look unpleasant. And also I think that it's not as effective as compared to a lip stain. After eating, I would need to reapply and the colour isn't much visible.
Would I buy this again?
I probably would. I like the finish and the colour. It isn't drying as well so it doesn't dry up my lips. If it weren't for the price, I would get another one in a darker shade. Maybe I would do just that in Korea hehehe.
xoxo, Fid♥



No comments:
Post a Comment