Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Feeling 22 ❤

I don't know about you. I'm feeling 22!
Haven't had the time to blog recently since my birthday last week. Yes, I actually got out of the house last week! For an entire day even! Went to help out with the pre Boston camp for our juniors. And I can't really remember what I did after that. Oh dear...

Anyway, had my first birthday celebration with my grandparents on Sunday. It was an early celebration so I guess my grandma wanted to keep it a surprise but hahaha she mentioned that we had a cake left to eat after dinner and the surprise was out! It was super funny because apparently she told my mum to keep it a secret.

With that, do pardon my outfit in the following photos. My mum couldn't tell me to wear something nicer without spoiling the surprise so... plus I've no makeup on sighhh

Picture with the family and grandparents.

Sistas!

Another group picture! Where's my grandfather looking?


And this... Caught my sister singing, "Happy birthday Baekhyun" instead...

Yes, I share the same birthday as EXO's Baekhyun. Yes, we were born on the same day... Twins from another part of the world! I find it amusing and pretty cool! I mean like not everyday you get to have something in common with someone famous right. But of course, my sisters are trolls >:/

For my birthday dinner, we went for Korean BBQ!! Yums! We went to Jushinjung and it was really delicious! We had the buffet and we ate quite a lot! I'm wondering if it would be cheaper if we didn't go for the buffet and just had the meat. Maybe next time we shall try just ordering the meat.

My samgyupsal!

Family selfie!

And on Saturday after class, Vaneh surprised me with a sunflower and cake! 언니 최고다! Hehehe. Thank you!! Also thanks to the other 언니들 for celebrating with me ♥


Went to town with Vaneh for some shopping! We both haven't shopped in like ages so we had a lot of things to see. Hehe. She got me another present at Sephora! Hehehe. A MAC eyeliner brush. Hehehe. I tried it out and it's really good! I can line my eyes in like half the time! Hehehehe. #happygirl92

But really time flies~
Thankful for everyone and everything that happened through these years. God has really provided and seen me through everything. I'm really thankful for godly parents and grandparents who have brought me up well ^^ In July, I'll be sure to work hard and be a good teacher to the future generations of the world. Hehehe. How dramatic.

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment