Kpop. Shuffle. Play.
iTunes shuffle chose this song! 아직도 난 (Still You) by Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk!
I remembered listening to this song much later after it was released. I'm not the most punctual fangirl out there. It usually takes me days or weeks even to check something out. Even if it's like songs by my favourite groups like Super Junior, EXO and SHINee. But anyhow, when I heard this song, I loved it! It's one of those love at first listen songs. There ain't many of those kind of songs for me. This song was also the background song for my blog for many many weeks.
I loved how this MV was filmed in London. And these two guys with matching scarfs looking so classy walking down the street. I like the vintage and yet modern feel of this video. It doesn't really feel like a tourism video although they do make use of the architecture, buildings and some of the classic London scenes. And even using this fancy car that Donghae drives off in. I thought the video was planned carefully. I liked the dual screen viewing and then at the end they merge into one when Eunhyuk and Donghae meet.
The lyrics of the song are surprisingly sad. Here are the translated lyrics. It's about not being able to forget a past relationship and that it's still you.
Being the laggy fangirl that I am, I just found out they performed this song live. Here's a fancam of the performance.
The lyrics of the song are surprisingly sad. Here are the translated lyrics. It's about not being able to forget a past relationship and that it's still you.
Being the laggy fangirl that I am, I just found out they performed this song live. Here's a fancam of the performance.
As expected of EunHae, the dance is awesome! I always love how to they look dancing together. I think it was Donghae's solo stage during Super Show 2 that I first saw them dancing together. There's really no other ship like EunHae. Hahaha. Even in Super Show 3 they performed 'I Wanna Love You' together. I think that's when SM decided EunHae would make a successful unit group.
So here's this week's song recommendation~ Till next week~
xoxo Fid♥

No comments:
Post a Comment