Countdown 41 days to Korea!
I haven't officially talked about my trip yet. So for my graduation-before-work trip, I'll be going to kimchi land Korea!! I'll get to satisfy my fangirl needs before starting work. Hehehe. I'll be going with my sister, Vaneh and Liting! We haven't confirmed out schedule and the places we will be visiting but I'm sure it'll involve much more fangirling than before.
The period when we're in Korea, we'll probably get to catch the musical Singing in the Rain that's staring Kyuhyun and Baekhyun ♥ and probably my sister and I will be going for the Incheon Music Wave if the tickets aren't too expensive. We're planning to go to the usual tourist locations, shopping, some of the cafes and restaurant owned by Korean stars and of course Everland! We're planning a day trip to Busan as well for the seafood!
I'm hoping that this trip would be better since we won't be that tight on budget like I was before. I'm totally excited to shop for makeup!! I wasn't into makeup and beauty products the previous trip in 2012 so I didn't end up buying a lot. But of course with my sister watching me closely, I doubt I'll be spending a lot.
I'm really excited for this trip! The previous trip was fun too but I hope to do more this time! Some photos from my previous trip~
Super Junior Kiss the Radio! ♥ DJ Ryeong and Ming
Kona beans! Decorated with pictures of Leeteuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun ♥
Photo with Leeteuk's omma~
Sukira again! Sungmin came right up to the glass to wave goodbye at the end~
My favourite! Samgyupsal and makchang!
The lovely night view at the Han River~
This time I plan to record my trip with a special hashtag. Although I haven't thought of what hashtag to use yet. Michelle had one when she went to Cebu and Dru had one when she went to Japan. I have a few in mind.
#annyeongfid
#fidinkorea
#fideatskimchi
#fidsheartandseoul
#fidalostseoul
It's hard to come up with a good hashtag ><
xoxo Fid♥






No comments:
Post a Comment