Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Things Children Say #4

Eating my lunch quietly.
3 year old boy: (quietly comes beside me and looks into my bowl) *Whispers* Is it spicy?
Me: Nope
Boy: (looks into bowl again) Is there chilli? Is it spicy? 
Me: Nope there's no chilli and it's not spicy *smiles* 

Spent the whole morning in another class away from my usual class.
Me: Hi boys! I'm back! 
Boy: Where did you go? 
Another boy: You're back only now? 
Me: Did you miss me? 
Silence from all the boys.
Me: Aww so nobody missed me. Then tomorrow I won't come back. 
Boy: I got! I got miss you! 
Another boy: Me too! 
Me: HAHAHA! 

Told my mum and she was like so desperate I was like NO but I'm telling you these boys are really cheeky and they know how to play hard to get. 

Had a music and movement session with the children.
Me: What are some other songs you know?
Boy: Can we not sing English songs?
Another boy: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!
Me: Please, no Oppa Gangnam Style. English children songs please.

Ends up playing guess the song from the actions. Just finished singing twinkle twinkle little star and itsy bitsy spider. 
Me: (quietly thinking)
Boy: Teacher Fidelia can I try doing the actions?
Me: Sure! Okay everyone __ has a song for you to guess.
Boy: Starts doing gangnam style actions.
Me: No no, children songs please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment