In lieu of Super Junior's 8th anniversary this post was meant to be written and published earlier, this week's song of the week is of course a song by Super Junior ^^v *박수*
Also, starting this week, if you have a song you'd like to see me talk about in these song of the week posts, leave a comment down below. It may be a song that you like or a song that you think deserves more attention ^^ Looking forward to reading your comments.
So for this week's song~ It is a Super Junior song but I don't think many people know about it or have heard it before. It's one of my favourite Super Junior songs as written in my special post for their 8th anniversary.
I did a short cover of it, so try to guess it!Although you can probably see the song title from the player.ㅋㅋ
So for this week's song~ It is a Super Junior song but I don't think many people know about it or have heard it before. It's one of my favourite Super Junior songs as written in my special post for their 8th anniversary.
I did a short cover of it, so try to guess it!
Were you able to guess it? Haha.
It's Super Junior KRY's Loving You ♥
I fell in love with this song when I heard it being played at the end of an episode of Donghae's drama "Panda and Hedgehog" ♥ My heart literally went fluttering ^^ And I'm not someone who downloads OST songs, like ever. I'm also not saying this because it's Super Junior KRY or because Kyuhyun sang it. There are some songs that I don't like.
I guess the first thing that caught my attention was the tune of this song. It has a really sweet, lovely melody~ Plus is totally alarm worthy ^^ When I went to search the lyrics, I feel in love with the song even more. It's so sweet~
I had no idea that they sang it live as well~
It's totally perfect ♥
Baby everyday and night 내곁에 있어줄
세상 그무엇보다 소중한 선물 그대만의 사랑인걸 약속해요

No comments:
Post a Comment