After much debate and mental arguments with myself. I still decided to get this Rosy Tint Lips from Etude House. I couldn't resist and since I wasn't going to watch KMW anymore because the dumb organizers realized they couldn't handle the project financially and then canceled the whole thing I had the funds to buy it :>
I got this in #03 Rose Petal for SGD $14.90.
If you want to read a short review and how I used it, keep reading ^^
The main thing that attracted me to this product was the fuzzy tip.
Does it really do a good gradient effect?
YES! It does an awesome gradient effect! I think it's due to it being a liquid product and the fuzzy tip really makes a difference.
I well not so recently bought the Vivid Pop Stick also from Etude House and although the colours are pretty, it doesn't do the gradient lip effect very well without applying a coat of concealer to increase the effect. It could be also because it isn't a liquid product.
So when this Rosy Tint Lips series was released and they promoted it as being able to do the gradient lips, I got curious. It took me almost the whole of fall to decide whether to get this. And in the end I did get it when fall is ending. But since it's a tropical country here, I don't really have to follow the seasons anyhow!
I was thinking about how I should wear this lip colour. This lip colour is pink but more to a red shade. I seldom get colours that aren't so pink as I feel that it won't suit me and I'll end up not using it. But oh I was so wrong, this colour actually looks really natural! Even if I apply a thicker coat, it doesn't stand out as being overly red.
To match this lip colour, I went with light purplish-pink eye makeup and light pink cheeks. I haven't tried it with brown yet but I think it would suit brown eye makeup as well.Everything suits brown eye makeup doesn't it?
I was thinking about how I should wear this lip colour. This lip colour is pink but more to a red shade. I seldom get colours that aren't so pink as I feel that it won't suit me and I'll end up not using it. But oh I was so wrong, this colour actually looks really natural! Even if I apply a thicker coat, it doesn't stand out as being overly red.
To match this lip colour, I went with light purplish-pink eye makeup and light pink cheeks. I haven't tried it with brown yet but I think it would suit brown eye makeup as well.
It took me awhile to decide which shade of the Rosy Tint Lips to get cos really all the colours are pretty. If I didn't already have so many lip colours and if it didn't cost twice as much here as compared to Korea I would have gotten another one.
I was looking at #06 and #08 as well but decided not to get #06 as it was really similar to colours I already have. #08 turned out to be very dark when I tried it on my hand and I didn't want to waste my money. But so far I'm really happy with how it turned out. Although it's a little difficult to squeeze the product out, it's really easy to apply and the best part is that it doesn't feel like I applied anything on at all!
Hope you enjoyed reading this and if you read it thanks ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment