Thursday, 21 November 2013

Some Useful Korean Phrases | Mini Korean Lesson


Hey guys! I'm back with another mini-lesson! This is a request from my ask.fm. 

In this mini lesson, I'll include some phrases or words that I think will be useful when you are going for a holiday in Korea. Do refer to the previous mini Korean lessons on the Korean alphabet to help you with reading these phrases. 

All these below are in polite form, as it would be rude to speak informally. If you need more information on what's formal and informal, do check out the mini lesson on 반말 (Informal speech).

안녕하세요 Hello 
감사합니다 Thank you
얼마에요? How much is it?
여기 어떻게 가요? How do you get here?
저기요 Excuse me
살려주세요! Save me! 
도와주세요 Help me
버스 Bus
지하철 Subway
역 Station
택시 Taxi
여기 가주세요 Please go here
왼쪽 Left side
오른쪽 Right side
호텔 Hotel 
노래방 Karaoke

Some fun phrases in case you want to buy Kpop albums/merchandise:

스트레이 키즈 Stray Kids 
슈퍼주니어 Super Junior
엑소 EXO
샤이니 SHINee

Hope this list of words was useful!

*Note: It's now 2022 as I'm looking back and editing this post. I may do up part 2 to add more phrases to this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment