Me to a toddler: (points to my water bottle covered with pictures of SJ, SHINee and EXO) Do you know who this is?
Toddler: (smiles happily) Uncle.
Me: Okay, I'm going to read this story.
Boy: Teacher Fidelia, the pirate will find the crew in the end and Santa Claus will come.
Me: Um... Okay I haven't read this story before so let's read it together.
Me: We're playing the quiet game so I don't want to hear any talking.
Children: (total silence)
10 minutes later.
Me: We are going to the music room and the quiet game will end there.
On the way there.
Children: (whispers) Are we still playing the quiet game?
Things I say during nap time to children who are not sleeping or playing:
- If you don't need your mattress, I'm going to take it away.
- Close your eyes, I don't want to see your eyeballs.
Child and I carrying a bunch of things and the classroom door is closed.
Child: Oh no! How?
Me: Wait...
Child: (Shouts super loudly) HELLO GUYS HELP US!
Me: Opens door calmly.
Child: (skips into classroom) Hello girls~ I'm back~
A collection of funny things children say at work. There are many stories that I have but unfortunately I can't remember everything so therefore I decided to write it down every time children say something funny. Hehehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment