I know I shouldn't but I ended up getting a few new eyeshadows from Etude House again >< Sue me. Haha. Mabel언니 went to Korea and she helped me to get a few items. Since I already bought the lip products from qoo10 with Zann, I mainly got eyeshadows from Korea. And they're crazily cheap there! I think when Mabel언니 got them, they were on sale and had about 10% discount of each of the items. Hehe. Nobody loves discounts like me!
So in total I got 4 new eyeshadow colours from Korea and one from the local sale. Hehe.
I think individually they cost less than 10 bucks from Korea but locally the cupcake ones cost about 17 bucks each and the single coloured ones cost about 3 to 5 bucks from Korea and 9 bucks locally >< The textures of these eyeshadows are different but I'm pretty happy with how these look when I use them. I'll talk about each individually ^^
Look at My Eyes BR401
I actually liked this colour after watching a makeup tutorial on youtube on a fall makeup look. I'm even happier with it after trying it out! So far I've used it 3 days in a row! Hehe. It isn't very pigmented as compared to the Naked palette so I do have to apply quite a bit more to get the colour showing but if I'm using it as a base colour, it turns out nicely and it actually has a little orangey bronzy undertone.
Look at My Eyes OR202
The above brown eyeshadow goes well with this orange eyeshadow. Once again, I decided to get this colour after watching a makeup tutorial on youtube and this orange shade goes very well with browns. I was really happy with how it turned out. Initially I thought the orange would stand out a lot, but in fact it was actually quite natural even before adding the brown.
Look at My Eyes Cafe PK003
And this pink! Hehehe. I actually was looking for something similar to this for quite some time. I got the inspiration from GG's Baby G pictorial where Seohyun had really nice hot pink eye makeup. But so far the pinks I have, they aren't as hot pink as the one she had on. So finally I found it, and I'm not disappointed. Hehe.
Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes PK001
I got this well just because I like how it looks. I've yet to try it out but so far I think these two colours are easy to blend as they aren't so pigmented but more shimmery than ever. It's suitable for daily use as it doesn't stand out too much as compared to the previous one which is a matte pink shade.
Sweet Recipe Cupcake Eyes PP501
This pink and purple shade looks really pretty and elegant. Hehe. I really like these cupcake colours as they're very sparkly.
I've not tried out many looks with these eyeshadows yet but I'll blog about it soon if I've a new look to share! I was quite happy with the EXO Sehun's sparkly eyes look I tried out previously. I haven't had any other makeup look requests so until then~ ^^







No comments:
Post a Comment