Tuesday, 15 October 2013

EXO Sehun's Sparkle Eyes Makeup

Finally decided to record a short makeup video on this look that Sehun had on cos Vanessa requested it. Haha. Initially I wasn't going to record a video or anything but decided to record one anyway as it would be easier to show her. Honestly, it isn't easy to record a makeup tutorial video as editing is really a pain in the butt. And there were many factors to consider. I don't have a HD camera so I ended up just using the front camera of my tablet. 

So, this is the look she wanted to learn. 


It isn't very difficult to achieve and I managed to get it using 2 shades of brown. Here's the products I used. 

  • Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette Buck
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette Toasted
  • Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
  • Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil Shine Black Pearl
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara
  • Etude House Tear Drop Liner
And here's how I did it. It's my first video so don't expect too much of it.



These days, I find myself having a similar look on. The Baekliner look. I probably will be having that look on these few days when I've no time before work and also it looks really natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment