It's Friday again and that's means it's time for another Kpop song of the week post! My Kpop song recommendation for this week is a song that is cheerful and cute! But maybe it's not as popular as I think it is.
This week's Kpop song of the week is...
NS Yoonji's 또 보고싶어 (I wanna see you again)
지금 널 듣고싶어~
The lyrics for the song talks about like a girlfriend missing her boyfriend and expressing her feelings about her boyfriend. And I think that the lyrics are catchy and you'll somehow start singing along even if you don't speak Korean cos there are quite a few English phrases in the song. Hahaha. Also, I think that Sangchu's rap parts totally fits in with the singing parts!
I was also really impressed with NS Yoonji's live singing! She surprisingly sang well even while dancing. And not to forget, the dance for this song was really cute too! She had a some kind of sailor concept, maybe a retro sailor concept? It does remind of Sistar's Loving U concept, only this isn't a summer song. Haha.
I was also really impressed with NS Yoonji's live singing! She surprisingly sang well even while dancing. And not to forget, the dance for this song was really cute too! She had a some kind of sailor concept, maybe a retro sailor concept? It does remind of Sistar's Loving U concept, only this isn't a summer song. Haha.
It was also quite cool that she collaborated with Sangchu and a few rappers from a few groups for her live performances. I think there was AJ from UKISS, CAP from Teen Top, Simon from Dalmation, etc.
So that's all for this week's Kpop song of the week! Stay tuned to this blog for next week's recommendation ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment