Friday, 27 September 2013

#4 Kpop Song of the Week

This week's Kpop song of the week is ZE:A's Daily Daily!



ZE:A is not a very popular group although they are funny and talented but I really do not know why they have not won any awards for any songs since they made their debut in 2011. This song, Daily daily, was originally a Japanese track and its Korean version was included in their 2nd album, Spectacular. 


I first heard this song when I was watching 'Romantic & Idol' when I first fell in love with Hyungsik ㅋㅋㅋ and I also fell in love with this song! It is one of those rare songs that I fell in love with as soon as I heard the introduction. 

Once I got to the chorus, I completely fell in love with this song!! 

Daily Daily 매일 행복해, 매일이 매일이 좋아 너 때문에~

Daily Daily I am happy everyday, everyday is a good day because of you~

The lyrics of the song were really cute and the tune accompanying it really matched well together. It is a really sweet love song!

I knew that Dongjun sang well and that was almost all I knew about ZE:A. And of course I knew Kwanghee too. But after paying more attention to ZE:A, I realized that Hyungsik sang well too! He was the ZE:A member that Ryeowook has been talking about and he has done a musical with Ryeowook. So, of course I had to go hear them singing live! 





As expected, they sound really good live!! And they are really handsome too! I have no idea why I have not noticed Hyungsik before until 'Romatic & Idol'. He is definitely my favourite member now! Along with Dongjun and maybe the maknae line ^^



I realized that ZE:A as a whole, they are really talented and they sound really good live and yet I still do not know why they are not as popular as other groups :(

They are making a name for themselves now with Siwan, Hyungsik, Kwanghee and Dongjun acting in dramas, musicals and doing various variety shows. Siwan recently acted with Boa in 'Hope for dating' and Hyungsik is acting in 'Heirs' with many other famous actors. Hyungsik is also acting in a musical 'Bonnie and clyde' but I really do not like the scenes that he has to act in that musical hahaha. 

After saying so much, they are really talented and I hope one day they will receive the recognition for the effort they have put into everything. I really hope that one day they will be able to win an award and become more well known! ^^

I hope you have enjoyed listening to ZE:A's Daily Daily. Please subscribe and stay tuned for next week's Kpop song of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment