Had our last Korean lesson with 선생님 before our advanced 3 test this coming Saturday. I'll have to put in at least an hour of studying daily before the test next week. I didn't take the advanced 2 test as I was preparing to go to Boston and so now I guess I'll have to get the certificate for this level like as proof I finished the course successfully.
So last Saturday night, we went to 선생님's house for dinner. 선생님 made us 비빔밥 and 전! It was really yummy!
So last Saturday night, we went to 선생님's house for dinner. 선생님 made us 비빔밥 and 전! It was really yummy!
비빔밥 looks quite easy to make and maybe next time I'll try to make it. It's literally like mixing everything together. I even mixed the kimchi in while I was eating. Hehe. Really really yummy!!
For dessert, we had Janel언니's brownie cake with ice cream! It was delicious too! It was actually supposed to be a cake but it somehow became a brownie maybe because it was chewy. Hehe and can you guess who is that on the brownie cake? Hehehe.
Had a fun day with the 언니들 at the 노래방 and then at 선생님's house. Hehe. Really enjoy spending time with them ^^
Guess what Vanessa언니 bought for me? 짜잔!
EXO stickers on Katalk! Hehehe.
But I think the translations from the Korean set of stickers into English are a little off.
"저신 차려" 어떻게 "Cheer up" 야~
Kris' expression totally doesn't match. It should be translated to something like "get a grip" or "wake up" instead of "cheer up".
ㅋㅋㅋ
Am so happy with these stickers! Though I wished that there could be more to play with but there are only 12 to use. Hehe.







No comments:
Post a Comment