XOXO by EXO. What did you just say? Yes, it's the song that has a title with a similar pronunciation as the group's name.
This week's Kpop song of the week is EXO's XOXO. I decided on this song although I'm pretty sure that EXO's quite popular >< I really like this song so this will be this week's song recommendation ^^
What were the reactions you got when you heard this song for the first time? I guess almost the same reactions were going around on twitter. Everyone was tweeting~ Including me~
L
O
V
E
ㅋㅋㅋ that part really stands out!
I really like the lyrics to this song! It's so cute! It gives listening a very warm feeling as you listen you'll feel really touched. Especially if you imagine EXO personally singing this song to you!
L
O
V
E
ㅋㅋㅋ that part really stands out!
I really like the lyrics to this song! It's so cute! It gives listening a very warm feeling as you listen you'll feel really touched. Especially if you imagine EXO personally singing this song to you!
사실 내 맘은 깊어, deeper than the sea~
When I watched the boys singing it live, I liked it even more! It really showcases their individual vocals and it's really one of the few times that we get to hear all of them singing live. Hehe. It's also a really cute song and they sang it so cutely. Especially Kai who's usually so sexy, he sang this song so cutely! Chanyeol too. It really melted my heart watching them >< Hehe.
So please check out EXO's XOXO if you haven't already heard it ^^
For next week's Kpop song of the week, I'll introduce another song that I really like but I don't think it's a very popular song.
Till next time~
So please check out EXO's XOXO if you haven't already heard it ^^
For next week's Kpop song of the week, I'll introduce another song that I really like but I don't think it's a very popular song.
Till next time~

No comments:
Post a Comment