Thursday, 27 June 2013

Day 13: The King has arrived.

Had a really interesting day today! 

The King of Benin visited our classroom. It was seriously an awesome experience! I've no idea how to explain it but it's very interesting! I learned a lot about Benin and gain a lot of new insights. It's impossible to summarize everything I've learned or heard into this post so I shall just stop here before this post gets too long to read! Hee. 


After class, went out to Shaws and finally got my Starbucks! Hehe. White chocolate mocha! Yums~ And guess what! They finally got my name right! Well, I had to spell it out. If I didn't I don't think they'd get it right no matter how I say my name.


Went to Shaws and got a pint of Ben & Jerry's! Strawberry Cheesecake! And it only costed 2.99USD which is about 3.70SGD!! Bet all you folks in Singapore are jealous! Hehehe. It tasted so awesome! I never get to eat this flavour at home since I'm the only one that likes this at home. 


On a random note, a few friends recommended me this application called Photo Wonder. It's honestly the best photo editing application I've ever used. It removes blemishes and can make your eyes bigger and face slimmer! It's seriously awesome.



Played with it a little. And see! No zits! Clear! 

It's Thursday tomorrow! Almost the end of another week! It'll be an exciting weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to finish work by then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment