It's already Day 15! We've been here for 2 weeks and a day! Feels like we've been here for a long time and I'm ready to go home already.
There's really no place like home~
I'm writing this post as I churn out my final assignment for the communications module. It's currently 1.13 am here so if this post comes out later, you'll know what caused the delay.
Nothing much happened yesterday. Went for class the we went for dinner at Chipotle! It wasn't bad! Tasted pretty good actually. My first attempt at Mexican food.
There's really no place like home~
I'm writing this post as I churn out my final assignment for the communications module. It's currently 1.13 am here so if this post comes out later, you'll know what caused the delay.
Nothing much happened yesterday. Went for class the we went for dinner at Chipotle! It wasn't bad! Tasted pretty good actually. My first attempt at Mexican food.
And I'm really happy with this buy then we got yesterday! Hehe. It's a reusable Starbucks cup! And it cost a dollar! It looks like a actual Starbucks takeaway cup and it can be washed and kept. So cute.
And we went for the Red Sox game just now! We were excited since the morning, actually the day before when we got out caps. Peiqi tied our hair for us for the game ^^ It goes well with our caps!
We went for lunch nearby the campus at Beacon street and we had pretty decent Chinese food! Like finally! I have the feeling we would be eating there very often now. They even gave us a fortune cookie like for dessert.
On the way back to school, we went into Dunkin Donuts to get a drink. Check out the donuts they have!
In the evening, we headed out for our Red Sox game!
It's my first time ever watching baseball, so I had totally no idea what to expect! But after an hour of watching the game, it was quite exciting!
Here are some pictures from the game! Hehe. We won the game.
On the whole it was a great experience ^^ Don't regret spending 50 bucks on this game. I can see why people like watching baseball games.









No comments:
Post a Comment