I haven’t been that into sunblock until I discovered more moles growing on my face and concluded it could be due to sun exposure after watching videos on Youtube. At that time, I didn’t see the need for sunblock and just went out bare faced, especially when I was lazy to put on any makeup.
The first sunblock I started using was the Krave Beauty Beet the Sun, I repurchased this product and used it for quite a while (product has since been discontinued, hoping for a new sunblock from Krave soon). The next sunblock I’ve purchased is the Biore Light Up Essence (read review here). Now, I'm using the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics.
I found out about this product as I saw some influencers and Youtubers recommending it. It looked pretty good and seemed quite affordable so I decided to buy it to try.
Read on to find out more.
This product has SPF 50+ and PA++++ which is pretty good. I tend to pay more attention to the UV protection as I'm worried about sun exposure so seeing that it’s PA++++, I wanted to try this product out.
With sunblock, most of them are thick and when it dries, it’s kind of sticky. Thankfully, this sunblock isn’t too thick or sticky, and it doesn’t have much of a scent as well. However, it does take a while for it to “dry” and settle. I’d have to wait for a short while for it to dry a little before putting my Innisfree No Sebum Powder over.
Due to mask wearing, I hardly put on foundation to not clog my pores. On most days, it’s just sunblock and powder… Sometimes maybe a little blush to make me look alive but that’s about it.
At the end of the day, I do find myself getting oily especially around the masked-up area of my face but I don’t feel there’s a lot of difference compared to the Biore one I was using. The Biore one did provide more brightening though, so I’d likely not put on foundation if I wore that sunblock.
To conclude, I’d recommend this sunblock and may purchase it again. It’s slightly cheaper than the Biore one and I prefer it as it doesn’t have much of a scent. If you do try this sunblock out, do let me know what your thoughts are too!
Take care and stay safe~

No comments:
Post a Comment