I don’t think I've written about any hair product before. To be honest, I don’t really fuss or do much with my hair. I used to get perms once yearly but I haven’t gotten a perm done since 2020. I’d probably explore dyeing my hair a different colour next but nothing too drastic.
So far, this hair product is the only one that stuck with me for years. Since 2017 maybe? Due to the perming, my hair was dry and it gets knotted up quite easily and super difficult to brush through those knots. I decided to get this detangler from Original Sprout after seeing some students using it.
My hair is on the thicker side, and it always gets knotted up after a shower. I use this Miracle Detangler on my wet hair before brushing through. It helps with preventing knots and more hair fall due to the tugging and combing through the knots. Plus, it smells great! I can’t describe the smell, but many people have commented on the nice smell of my hair.
I'm quite careful with products that come into contact with skin as some products may cause allergic reactions. This product is formulated for babies and children so it’s quite gentle on the skin.
I would recommend this for people who have dry and tangled hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment