Tuesday, 21 December 2021

Stray Kids 24 to 25 | Review

It’s almost Christmas again 🎄 What’s Christmas without music right?  

Years ago, Christmas was a time for K-pop Christmas albums to drop. Lately, there have not been many Christmas albums. As such, I don’t think I've come across another Christmas song that I liked as much as EXO’s Miracles of December (2013) until Stray Kids’ Christmas EveL album came out this year.  


Here’s me trying to stay objective about this album as a new Stay ◡̈  

The first song that people listened to in the album wouldn’t be “24 to 25” as “Christmas EveL” is the title track, but you can say that when I heard “24 to 25”, it was the usual love at first listen.  

The introduction to the song was the first thing that caught my attention. It gave so much Christmas vibes! It had the sound of Christmas bells in the background along with the soft strumming of the guitar.  

The next thing that stood out was the vocals and how it was arranged. They really made use of the unique traits of each member’s voice. I especially love Felix singing, how he sounded and the placement of his part, it really stood out. I’m no professional but the flow from person to person, voice to voice was just *chef’s kiss*. They need to release a live singing video of this ♥  

Aside from the song, the MV’s concept matched the song and Christmas theme so well. It reminded me a little of SHINee’s Colorful MV where they were doing something for the fans with lots of close-up shots.  

Without further ado, I'll leave you to enjoy this great Christmas song~   


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🎄 Take care and stay safe ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment